Highlights:- Pick up and drop off by Latest 4x4 Land Cruisers Drive between03.00-03.30pm Drive through the desert along Lahbab/Aweer Road for- Dune Bashing.30 minutes Sun Set Photography Visiting…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Tour Outline: -
This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive and a stop at a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. You have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design. Witness the traditional folk dance ‘Tanoura’ that is sure to mesmerize you. Enjoy the Arabian hospitality with dates,Arabic coffee and the Shisha (the Arabic water pipe). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. Before returning, watch the oriental belly dance performance.
|Availability||Pick & Drop||Duration||Pick up time|
|All the Days||Dubai/Sharjah||05hrs||03.00 PM-03.30 PM|
- Pick up and drop off by Latest 4x4 Land Cruisers Drive between03.00-03.30pm
- Drive through the desert along Lahbab/Aweer Road for- Dune Bashing.30 minutes
- Sun Set Photography
- Visiting / Witnessing Camel Farms
- Camel Rides are available outside the camp
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates are served at the Entrance
- Traditional costumes are available for pictures
- Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks, tea coffee etc are available all the time
- Henna Painting is available before dinner
- Sheesha (Water Pipe ) is available throughout the time
- Egyptian Tannura Dance is performed by the best Tannura Dancer in the region
- Belly Dancing (Performed by Egyptian Dancer)
- Alcoholic Drinks are available in the Mini Bar (Charged as per Consumption)
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q - 4 Star Catering
Terms & Conditions:-
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- Respectful clothing is recommended during the entire Tour.
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
- ATE Tourism LLC reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered in this brochure for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore ATE Tourism LLC reserves the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour featured in this brochure.
No Details Found